Life is a rollercoaster



Santa Monica Pier, USA, 2015

The last weeks I sorted out my apartment and I was a bit shocked how much rubbish I'm collecting. You always think you need all that stuff or maybe you will use it some time. But you never will, you are packing it from one corner to an other.
In the beginning it was hard for me to put something in the bin but after a while I was so annoyed about all this stuff that I didn't waste my time to think about it that much. I ask myself if I missed it the last 5 years and if I can replace it if I really will need it.
The hardest part was my emotional connection with some things but I found a good solution for myself. I didn't throw any of my greeting cards away and I have a small box where I put the really, really emotional stuff inside. I choosed a pretty small one, so there is only place for the special ones. Well my whole life is or was emotional I can't keep a dammit lighter which my boyfriend hold me out at our first date. But this was a process for me and I know it sounds a bit funny however it was kind of self cleaning.
I cleaned my soul and I lift a big burden from my shoulders. I feel much more relieve and that's a pretty good feeling.

Found postcards from Australia by sorting out

My last two weeks were full of so many ups and downs. It seems like the last two years were so boring and sluggish. No progress all the time and now life want to fill the last weeks with everything I missed in these years. I really could renounced for some things and sometimes I thought if these were bad signs for our decision. Hopefully they don't.
After my cleaning week I had to start work again, because this was my last week before I will do the final exam in hairdressing tomorrow.
We had a lot to do at the salon and every single day was pretty stressful beside that I had my hair models for the exam preparation. After work I had to write my exam booklet which will also be controlled on Sunday. 
But then, 2 days ago, something truly horrible happened with my dog. I was out for dinner as my brother called me. During the week, Elvis, our dog, stays at my family home and my brother takes him out for big walks. Elvis really enjoyed that. But this evening he met a wicked man with his dog and from one second to an other his dog bit our lovely dog in his seine and threw him around. My brother tried to rescue Elvis. Someway he made it. But this stupid man abused my brother and bugged of. 
We picked up my brother from the park where he wanted to do the walk and drove to an emergency vet with the dog.
He still could move his leg but it looked horrible. I really was afraid of him but oddly enough I only tried to calm down everybody who were distraught.
At the vet we had a pretty nice doctor who explained us that the wound has to be stitch and he needs an anesthesia.
Overall everything went out good. We could pick him up from the vet at night and took him home.
The wound heals pretty good and we still can take him with us to Canada in 6 and a half weeks. 
But I feel so guilty after all this excitement to expect him of the big flight in the cargo.
I don't want to hurt him just because of my dreams. Hope everything went out good. 
Anyway he got all his vacinations now, will snag in 10 days and need to see a doctor 3 days before departure. We will also do these last preparations at "SmartVet" in Gelsenkirchen because we were so happy how they attend to us.

Elvis with his ruff- The wound is at the back leg not this one at the front.

So I had pretty less time to write my exam booklet and didn't sleep that much the last days. But tommorow everything will find an end. Well, I hope so.
The last step for becoming an hairdresser. I'm really afraid of it although I don't think I need to worry about. This is my ticket to get a profession I love and which is accepted on the whole planet. We had 2 pretty hard years and now it will getting over and we can create our future, our life without that much anxiety. We don't have to worry now because we can change it if it's getting too distressed. While I did my apprentice we were bounded. We tried to change some little things but this wasn't the part which fullfills us. So I'm so thankful that my boyfriend choosed the stony way for me and we pushed it through. So please wish me luck that all the hard work wasn't unavailing.

Stony ways could be beautiful as well, Paris, 2013

However not everything was bad this weeks. 
My best friend from the kindergarten will marry next week. I'm the bridesmaid and it's my first wedding not as a flower girl. So my last wedding is about 22 years ago.
Hope I will made it and be the best bridesmaid she can wish for.
I did some errands in the last days and I'm getting more excited every day. Even my dress arrived, which makes the excitement much bigger.
You have to know I'm still on my way of finding my personal style. I love a lot of styles, a bit alternative, sometimes more rock and sometimes I really like the Ethno style. Which I adore a lot is the pin up clothing. Everything from the 50ies and 60ies.
Sometimes I got the possibility on a festival to wear it but while I'm working it's not that easy. Respectively I didn't find a way to wear it in my everyday life. That's why I'm so excited to wear it at the wedding of my best friend. Now and then I will go more into it in my posts.

Trying out the Pin up- Style 

For now I think this is enough information. Such a muddle. Hope you find a way to be in the know.
 Conclusion of this weeks: self cleaning feels really good, I'm ready for my exam, doggy is on a good way, willing to be the best bridesmaid and I love Pin Up clothing.

London Eye, 2015

Thanks for reading you lovely humans. I just had to let this out.
Hope you had some more peaceful weeks.
Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy about every single comment. Don't be shy.

- Good night -


Comments

Popular Posts